What is mercury poisoning?

It’s hard for me to believe that someone would decide for me that mercury in silver fillings are okay … well, here we have that authoritarian “we don’t think it will harm you” adjudication again. But they’re apparently not addressing the issue of mercury poisoning.

Mercury is highly toxic, poisonous and inimical to our bodies. When I had all the silver/mercury tooth fillings taken out, I had an upsurge of energy. My ears stopped ringing. I did better physically. So don’t tell me that small amounts of poison won’t adversely affect me.